Call our local office space experts at (512) 298-3600
Are you looking for Cedar Park office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the Austin area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Texas, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Cedar Park Office Space Submarket Overview
The Cedar Park, TX submarket consists of over 120 office buildings. Cedar Park office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, Cedar Park office space can typically be found in the $12/sf NNN to $24/sf NNN range.
Much of the office space in Cedar Park, TX is medical related. Highway 183, Parmer Lane, and Whitestone Boulevard are all major thoroughfares in Cedar Park, TX. For more information on rental rates or Cedar Park office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
How to Find Cedar Park Office Space for Lease
1) Determine your size, budget, and location requirements.
2) Contact us with your specific office space needs.
3) Check your inbox. In less than one business day we’ll email you a fully customized list of available office space options that most closely fit your needs.
4) Let us handle it from there. We’ll do all of the legwork so you can remain concentrated on keeping you business successful. Click here to learn more about our office leasing process.
Free Cedar Park Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Cedar Park office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Cedar Park tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)