Call our local office space experts at (512) 298-3600
Are you looking for Kyle office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the Austin area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Texas, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Kyle Office Space Submarket Overview
The Kyle, TX submarket consists of over 20 office buildings. Kyle office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, Kyle office space can typically be found in the $16/sf NNN to $20/sf NNN range.
Much of the office space in Kyle is medical related. Interstate Highway 35 intersects the city and acts as the major thoroughfare in Kyle, TX. For more information on rental rates or Kyle office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
How to Find Kyle Office Space for Lease
1) Determine your size, budget, and location requirements.
2) Contact us with your specific office space needs.
3) Check your inbox. In less than one business day we’ll email you a fully customized list of available office space options that most closely fit your needs.
4) Let us handle it from there. We’ll do all of the legwork so you can remain concentrated on keeping you business successful. Click here to learn more about our office leasing process.
Free Kyle Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Kyle office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Kyle tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)