Call our local office space experts at (512) 298-3600
Are you looking for San Marcos office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the Austin area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Texas, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
San Marcos Office Space Submarket Overview
The San Marcos, TX submarket consists of nearly 150 office buildings. San Marcos office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, San Marcos office space can typically be found in the $10/sf NNN to $28/sf NNN range.
Interstate Highway 35, Ranch to Market Road 12, and the Texas State Highways 80 and 21 are all major thoroughfares in San Marcos, TX. For more information on rental rates or San Marcos office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
How to Find San Marcos Office Space for Lease
1) Determine your size, budget, and location requirements.
2) Contact us with your specific office space needs.
3) Check your inbox. In less than one business day we’ll email you a fully customized list of available office space options that most closely fit your needs.
4) Let us handle it from there. We’ll do all of the legwork so you can remain concentrated on keeping you business successful. Click here to learn more about our office leasing process.
Free San Marcos Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find San Marcos office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free San Marcos tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)