Call our local office space experts at (512) 298-3600
Are you looking for Spicewood office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the Austin area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Texas, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Spicewood Office Space Submarket Overview
The Spicewood, TX submarket currently consists of nearly one dozen office buildings. Spicewood office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, Spicewood office space can typically be found for more economical rates than those in nearby Austin, TX.
Texas State Highway 71 acts as the major thoroughfare for Spicewood, TX. For more information on rental rates or Spicewood office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
How to Find Spicewood Office Space for Lease
1) Determine your size, budget, and location requirements.
2) Contact us with your specific office space needs.
3) Check your inbox. In less than one business day we’ll email you a fully customized list of available office space options that most closely fit your needs.
4) Let us handle it from there. We’ll do all of the legwork so you can remain concentrated on keeping you business successful. Click here to learn more about our office leasing process.
Free Spicewood Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Spicewood office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Spicewood tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)