Call our local office space experts at (210) 253-7800
Are you looking for Far North Central San Antonio office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the San Antonio area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in San Antonio, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Far North Central San Antonio Office Space Submarket Overview
The Far North Central San Antonio submarket consists of over 60 office buildings totaling nearly 3 million square feet of office space. Far North Central San Antonio office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, the submarket-wide Far North Central San Antonio office space average rental rate is approximately $28/sf.
The Far North Central San Antonio office space submarket includes the area north of Highway 1604, east of Interstate Highway 10, west of Interstate Highway 35, and extends to the San Antonio city limits to the north. For more information on rental rates or Far North Central San Antonio office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
Free Far North Central San Antonio Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Far North Central San Antonio office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Far North Central San Antonio tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)