Call our local office space experts at (512) 298-3600
Are you looking for Far Northwest Austin office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the Austin area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Austin, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Far Northwest Austin Office Space Submarket Overview
The Far Northwest Austin submarket consists of nearly 70 office buildings totaling approximately 3.5 million square feet of office space. Far Northwest Austin office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, the submarket-wide Far Northwest Austin office space average rental rate is approximately $31/sf.
The Far Northwest Austin office space submarket includes the area around Lake Travis, Cedar Park, Anderson Mill, Jollyville, McNeil, and Brushy Creek. For more information on rental rates or Far Northwest Austin office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
Free Far Northwest Austin Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Far Northwest Austin office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Far Northwest Austin tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)