Call our local office space experts at (210) 253-7800
Are you looking for Far Northwest San Antonio office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the San Antonio area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in San Antonio, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Far Northwest San Antonio Office Space Submarket Overview
The Far Northwest San Antonio submarket consists of nearly 80 office buildings. Far Northwest San Antonio office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, Far Northwest San Antonio office space can typically be found in the $19/sf NNN to $27/sf NNN range.
The Far Northwest San Antonio office space submarket includes the area northwest of Highway 1604, west of Interstate Highway 10, and out towards Medina Lake and beyond to the west. For more information on rental rates or Far Northwest San Antonio office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
Free Far Northwest San Antonio Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Far Northwest San Antonio office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Far Northwest San Antonio tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)