Call our local office space experts at (210) 253-7800
Are you looking for Live Oak office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the San Antonio area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Texas, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Live Oak Office Space Submarket Overview
The Live Oak, TX submarket consists of nearly 30 office buildings, most of which is medical office space. Live Oak office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, Live Oak office space can typically be found in the low $20’s per square foot NNN range.
Interstate Highway 35 and Texas State Highways 1604 and 218 all act as major thoroughfares in Live Oak, TX. For more information on rental rates or Live Oak office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
How to Find Live Oak Office Space for Lease
1) Determine your size, budget, and location requirements.
2) Contact us with your specific office space needs.
3) Check your inbox. In less than one business day we’ll email you a fully customized list of available office space options that most closely fit your needs.
4) Let us handle it from there. We’ll do all of the legwork so you can remain concentrated on keeping you business successful. Click here to learn more about our office leasing process.
Free Live Oak Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Live Oak office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Live Oak tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)