Call our local office space experts at (210) 253-7800
Are you looking for New Braunfels office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the San Antonio area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Texas, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
New Braunfels Office Space Submarket Overview
The New Braunfels, TX submarket consists of over 100 office buildings. New Braunfels office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, New Braunfels office space can typically be found in the $12/sf NNN to $25/sf NNN range.
Interstate Highway 35 and Texas Highway 337 and 46 all act as major thoroughfares in New Braunfels, TX. For more information on rental rates or New Braunfels office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
How to Find New Braunfels Office Space for Lease
1) Determine your size, budget, and location requirements.
2) Contact us with your specific office space needs.
3) Check your inbox. In less than one business day we’ll email you a fully customized list of available office space options that most closely fit your needs.
4) Let us handle it from there. We’ll do all of the legwork so you can remain concentrated on keeping you business successful. Click here to learn more about our office leasing process.
Free New Braunfels Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find New Braunfels office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free New Braunfels tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)