Call our local office space experts at (210) 253-7800
Are you looking for Schertz office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the San Antonio area with their commercial leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Texas, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your office space search now.
Schertz Office Space Submarket Overview
The Schertz, TX submarket currently consists of nearly 30 office buildings. Schertz office space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and product type. However, Schertz office space can typically be found for more economical rates than those in nearby San Antonio, TX.
Interstate Highways 35 and 10 act as the major thoroughfares for Schertz, TX. For more information on rental rates or Schertz office space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
How to Find Schertz Office Space for Lease
1) Determine your size, budget, and location requirements.
2) Contact us with your specific office space needs.
3) Check your inbox. In less than one business day we’ll email you a fully customized list of available office space options that most closely fit your needs.
4) Let us handle it from there. We’ll do all of the legwork so you can remain concentrated on keeping you business successful. Click here to learn more about our office leasing process.
Free Schertz Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Schertz office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Schertz tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, warehouse space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)