Call our local flex commercial space experts at (512) 298-3600
Are you looking for Southwest Austin flex commercial space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping tenants in the Austin area with their office leasing needs. Our tenant representation services cost you no fee and unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Austin, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants, never landlords, to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Click here to start your commercial space search now.
Southwest Austin Flex Commercial Space Submarket
The Southwest Austin submarket consists of over 70 flex commercial buildings. Southwest Austin flex commercial space rental rates range greatly depending on location, building class, and percent being office space vs percent being warehouse / industrial space. However, Southwest Austin flex commercial space can often be found in the $8/sf to $20/sf NNN price range. Many tenants seek out flex commercial space if they need an office or retail presence but also want to have a large storage or warehouse area. Southwest Austin flex commercial space is often more economical to lease or rent than traditional office or retail space.
The Southwest Austin flex commercial space submarket includes the area west of Interstate Highway 35, south of Downtown Austin and Southwest Parkway, east of the MoPac Expressway, and extends out towards Hays County. For more information on rental rates or Southwest Austin flex commercial space for lease availability, please contact us with your unique requirements.
Free Southwest Austin Flex Commercial Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Southwest Austin flex commercial space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Southwest Austin tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, industrial space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (attorneys, architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)