Contact our local medical office space experts at (512) 298-3600
Are you looking for Southwest Austin medical office space for lease or rent? Texas Office Advisors specializes in helping companies in the Austin area with their commercial space leasing needs.
Unlike most other commercial real estate firms in Austin, we have no conflict of interest. It is our policy to only represent tenants and never landlords. We do this to provide unbiased and aggressive negations on behalf of our clients. Best of all, our tenant representation services do not cost you any fee. Click here to start your office space search now.
Southwest Austin Medical Office Space Trends
Southwest Austin is home to nearly 170 office buildings totaling over 9 million square feet of office space. Trying to find the ideal medical office space in this market can be a very tedious task. Many doctors, dentists, chiropractors, and medical related organizations look for commercial space with the following criteria to make the perfect medical office space for their company:
- Affordable rental rates
- Easy access and great visibility
- Opportunity for building or monument signage
- First floor space or must have a large and reliable elevator
- ADA compliant with ample parking
- Several hard walled private rooms
- Lots of plumbing, often a sink in every room
- Open and inviting reception area
Rather than filtering through the thousands of Austin office space listings on your own, why not enlist the help of the office space leasing experts at Texas Office Advisors? We can help you find that perfect medical office space today!
Free Southwest Austin Medical Office Space Locator Service
Texas Office Advisors provides our free tenant representation services to help companies find Southwest Austin medical office space for lease or rent. The professionals at Texas Office Advisors only represent tenants, never landlords, so you don’t have to worry about conflict of interest.
Our free Southwest Austin office tenant representation services include:
- Custom commercial space searches catered to your unique needs and requirements
- Unbiased advisement on rental rates, lease structures, and market analyses
- Tenant representation for office space, flex space, and retail space
- Office lease renewal or restructuring (including expansions and downsizing)
- Assistance with lease review, site buildout management, and assembling a team of experts to help you through the entire leasing process (architects, movers, IT professionals, insurance providers, etc.)